Sunday, August 19, 2012

0002

heyyya. hurm. the second one. I'm fake.

I fake smile, fake laugh, fake jokes, fake clothes, fake face and maybe fake at being a normal teenage girl. I think most of my junior hates me because I was being too strict on them during our training for the school's sports day. I was like keep training, buying them ice-cream, candies and anything else that I can affford in just one tiny condition, please come for the training but what did they give me. bullshit! urgh. I hate them. I sacrificed a lot, but they gave me nothing in return. like I was wasting my time trying to figure out a good excuse so they wouldn't get punished for being absent and coming late or anything then making a stupid report for the teacher. I hate those times. Thank god It happened like 2 months ago. whoo ~ 

I think I got some kind of relation with shakespear or anything because I certaintly can't understand what I'm saying . whoohoo . lucky me. awesome. 

yea. I'm awesome .